Note: this page is a replicate. By clicking on one of the links below, you will be redirected to the original web site.
These web pages contain all EViews macros to replicate results in the book Monetary Economics: An Integrated Approach to Credit, Money, Income, Production and Wealth by Wynne Godley and Marc Lavoie, published by Palgrave MacMillan, December 2006.
You have to obtain a license for the EViews econometric software to run the macros.
Please read the notes on different EViews versions in order to know which macro is appropriate for your software.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. Balance sheets, transaction matrices and the monetary circuit
- Chapter 3. The simplest model with government money
- Chapter 4. Government money with portfolio choice
- Chapter 5. Long-term Bonds, Capital Gains and Liquidity Preference
- Chapter 6. Introducing the Open Economy
- Chapter 7. A Simple Model with Private Bank Money
- Chapter 8. Time, Inventories, Profits and Pricing
- Chapter 9. A Model with Private Bank Money, Inventories and Inflation
- Chapter 10. A Model with both Inside and Outside Money
- Chapter 11. A Growth Model Prototype
- Chapter 12. A More Advanced Open Economy Model